Thin strips on Festool CMS tablesaw jigs
Thin strips on Festool CMS tablesaw
jigsHere two thin strip jigs I made yesterday, specifically made for my Festool CMS table saw.They are made from standard aluminium profiles, these happens to fit the CMS, so I just cut into the profiles with the table saw and attached the ball bearings with bolts, that I sanded down in height of the heads.So simple and fast to make, just ball bearings, profiles, washers, bolts and nuts . ;-)You can see my other strip jigs, the thin strippers as I called them here: https://www.lumberjocks.com/mafe/blog/129568
1. Strip jig 1 on the Festool CMS table saw.
2. Top close up on version 1 ball bearing.
3. Side close up on version 1 ball bearing.
4. Strip jig 2 on the Festool CMS table saw.
5. Side close up on version 2 ball bearings.
6. Side close up on version 2 ball bearings.
Hope it can be to some inspiration, perhaps even a thin strip jig.Best thoughts,MaFe
Read more here
posted at: 12:00am on 16-May-2019
path: /Woodworking | permalink