I saw some projects on another forum by Dick Miraglia which were scroll saw carved fretwork. I knew that I needed to try it but on something simple.I started with 1 inch thick poplar and first cut out the fretwork. Following this was a lot of carving that I did with a Dremel Flex Shaft. The background is about 1/4” thick so the pumpkin sticks out about 3/4”. It was painted with acrylic paints and top coated with shellac. I used Fairy LED lights to light it up and found a set which does several different blinking patterns and has a remote control.
Built my Garage cabinets this past few weeks. I know folks here are not a fan of melamine particle board, but it was the perfect material for my project. I have learned a lot from this forum especially one post that recommended using Confirmat Screws & Pozi driver. I am glad I used them, as it made the assembly a breeze.3 stars to you, if you can identify the boo-boo I made (hint: holes). I had to re-cut one more side piece for the rightmost box to fix my error.The most frustrating part of this build was the installation. The back wall was so twisty curvy in all directions. Since these cabinets were screwed into the wall as I wanted them off the ground, I had to cut custom depth shims for each screw. keeping it square throughout the length and breadth of 92×128 inches of this monster was a PITA.